Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Round 1 Phase 3 Day 17

Been a while since I posted, I have been all over the place in maintenance, and its been ticking me off. Had to do a steak day yesterday to recover from the weekend (on Saturday I was at my LDW weight, but on Sunday I was 3 lbs over and 4 lbs over when I woke up yesterday, with no real explanation). I am currently 1.8 lbs above my ldw weight. I guess I am beginning to get concerned because I am not stabilizing. At first I thought it was just me being nuts about it, but now its getting ridiculous. Is more than one day at the same weight too much to ask for? And I haven't been eating off of the maintenance protocol so I that makes me anxious to think about how I am going to do when I add carbs back into my eating...To be so happy with the diet only to feel like if you ate a cracker you would gain it all back makes me so nervous its hard to enjoy my body at this weight. Next Monday begins a week long vacation at the beach, and although I am feeling good about how I look in my swimsuit, I am concerned about how I will do. I think it would be so hard for me to come home from vacation and have to go back to work and do a million steak days before I start the second round. There must be some hidden sugars or something in what I have been eating. I just don't know. For the first time I am really feeling alone in this because most of the women seem to have stabilized in their second week. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little brighter...

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, where are you? I've followed your blog and I'm curious about where you're at these days. I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS