Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How I Got to Where I am

Okay so enough historical (and hysterical) data about how I got to where I am. So my size 16's were getting a little too tight, and I was fidgeting and adjusting to position the rolls when I decided I had to do something, and I needed to do something fast. It was the beginning of May and summer was basically here and I couldn't stand myself in sweatpants, much less in a (gasp) bathing suit... Knowing that we would be going to our annual beach trip in July that left me two months. Two months is not enough I remember panicking. Ok so lets go over the fastest way to lose the weight...stress, sadness was how I always lost weight before, but nope, didn't have that. What about just stopping eating? Nope tried that before and didn't make through lunch time without devouring any carbohydrate in my path...I was at a loss, and ticked off at myself. It wasn't six months ago that I had lost thirty pounds and felt great on the day of my wedding. Honestly being happy feels good on me, but didn't look good on me. I was talking to one of my coworkers when she mentioned a bunch of people that she knew were trying some kind of drops and the people were dropping weight left and right. She was telling me in a joking way like they were crazy, but I was ready for a gimmick, obviously I am a sucker for them, so I went on line and looked it up. It was called the HCG diet so I started doing some research...I was fine with the drops and all until I read about the diet. 500 calories a day. Wow, thats just insane how can anyone do that. But the facebook page for HCGdirect.com had over 50,000 fans, and every post I was reading losses equivalent to 1 pound a day. Jealous as I was I was still very skeptical. But I have tried dumber things, so I thought, and really I could commit to anything for 30 days if I saw results. I broke down and ordered 2 oz. of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS