Monday, June 14, 2010

Before and After Pictures. Yaaaaay!


So here they are.....I felt like I needed a visual boost since the gain this morning. Sometimes we just gotta step back and see how far we have come. I am very very not proud of the pictures (backfat picture is miserable) a month ago, and my afters are certainly not gorgeouso but I do see the big changes and it makes me happy. Hope it helps to make you fellow suffers out there a little happy too. I don't know what possessed me to where those pants in the beginning, they have to be the most unflattering pants on the planet whether you are jumbo sized or little, but hey I started with them so I have to stick with them. My husband likes to point out how abnormally small it makes my feet look :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job--and love the blog!

    Wait until you can't take your pics in those pants! I had to take all my Plus Size clothing to a consignment store yesterday--nothing fit!

    Keep up the good work!
    Joy
    http://onwithjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS