Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inspirational photos for the beach trip - this my goal










Okay so, I think as we are losing, we still need to maintain perspective. I love to follow plus size models Crystal Renn and Tara Lynn because I think they are beautiful confident and healthy women. It just goes to show that all women are beautiful at all sizes and shapes, so along the way, we all should feel beautiful. This may even be what some of us will look like at our goal weight. I realize I will never be super skinny, even at my goal weight I will most likely be a size 10, and that is just fine for me. This picture of Crystal Renn in a bikini is just gorgeous and she is a size 12. My motivation for 4th of July beach weekend!





3 comments:

  1. I love her in this suit, I would love to look like this. What a great body she has :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I've been out of the loop I guess as far as what decent measurments should be. I know we're all different but when I was a teen (many moons ago) the models with the best figures were 36-24-34. Now the hips are bigger. I love it, just wish I had hips/butt. Anyway thanks for posting this. Saw your post and pictures on Yourhcg and you lost a lot!! You look really great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a difference. You look great. I could see the difference on Sunday but WOW. Reading your blog has been fun I couldn't wait until the next time you wrote something so I could see what you were going through. What an inspiration you are. Now celebrate what you have done and be proud of yourself. I am. Not just because you have loss the weight but because I am proud of the person you are inside and outside. Maybe I didn't tell you enough when you were growing up what a special person you are. I do recall telling you many times that I believe you can do anything you put your mind to and you have. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS