Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Round 1 Phase 3 Day 11 - woo hoo for the inches

So yesterday I was very euphoric about the two lbs loss and about the exercise, so I went jogging again, this time dragging my whining husband with me. Its much more fun that way. I was back up on the scale again this morning, but I didn't have a major meltdown like before. I have resigned to the fact that I am stabilizing and its just going to happen no matter what. Besides it was only up .6, and the ONLY thing I am supposed to focus on is being within 2 lbs of my LDW. I was so used to the loss everyday that it took me, oh about ten days, to retrain my mind to only be concerned about staying within two lbs of that LDW weight. Maybe I am slow or something, but that transition was tough. Now, I can cool my jets... Also, some more good news for you other on the diet with me. Although I have been on maintenance now for 11 days, I am still losing inches! I was totally not expecting that, but I love it. So advice to all you out there, continue to take your measurements at least once a week in maintenance it will definitely lift your spirits is you aren't at your goal weight and are having trouble wanting to stabilize when you have more rounds to go. This morning, when I measured I had lost a whole other inch and a half in my waist. No kidding! I didn't lose anywhere else, but I was just so overjoyed. I am now the same measurements as America's Next Top Model winner Whitney Thompson (see pics in older posts)!!!! Yaaaaaay!

LDW Weight: 169.4
Todays Weight: 169.2
-.2 under LDW

Lost another 1.5" in my waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS