Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inches

So I have shared my success in pounds, I may as well go ahead and share my success in inches, because I see a lot of women questioning if the loss of inches is also true. I am again owning my own numbers instead of being ashamed and I hope it inspires others to own their too. Here are my stats:

Starting on May 11, 2010:
Chest: 40.5
Waist (at belly button): 40
Hips (at widest part, trust me not hard to find :): 47
Right Arm (midway bt elbow and shoulder): 12
Right Thigh (midway bt hip and knee): 21

Measurements as of yesterday:
Chest: 37 total loss of 3.5" (Yaaay, but it can stop now :)
Waist: 35.5 total loss of 4.5" (Hallelujah)
Hips: 43.5 total loss of 3.5" (Praise the Lord)
Right Arm: 11.5 total loss of .5" (Hey its a half inch of the flappies so I am happy)
Right Thigh: 21 total loss of 0" (I hope this improves for the old shorts this summer)

So total inches lost in these areas: 12 inches in 23 days!!!!!!! I AM CELEBRATING MY NUMBERS!! I know this sounds low if you are also reading other blogs, but I only measure 5 places where some measure 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS