Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My First Two Days - Loading (Ugh)

So, before my bottle of HCG came in the mail, I did all the research I could. I read every post on the website, read what they call the "protocol" which is basically the rules of the game, and every recipe I could get my hands on. If I was going to lose at least 25 lbs (the goal I set for the month that I found befitting to don a swimsuit without sickening myself) I had to follow everything to a "t". I was ready to start as soon as they came in. The first two days on the diet sound the most ridiculous. Gorge yourself, was the instruction "eat to capacity" for two days. The more fat the better. I was thinking yes I could do this... and I did. Doughnuts, cake, pizza, pasta, beer, more pizza, wine, cookies, little debbies, my beloved Twinkies, doritos, anything I could get my hands on. And here is what surprised me on the second day - I didn't want any more. I wasn't hungry and was so eager to start the low calorie diet. But I just kept reading over and over again that the more you eat on those two days the better you will feel within a week of the vlcd (very low calorie diet). I gained three pounds those first two days and was becoming very very skeptical even though everyone said you lose that and more in the first week. And so my HCG journey began...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS