Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 24 - BOO

I am on the verge here...of tears or a very large temper tantrum...I have not lost anything, thats right ANYTHING in the past four days. Yes, I know I ate half a sleeve of saltines on Saturday with peanut butter (my only cheat in two rounds) and TOM came on Monday, but geez, I am working on a schedule here!!!!!! I have at least 10 lbs to go and only 14 days to do it in. I am going nuts!! I have never had a stall this long, and I would understand it, if I haven't been perfect, even more than perfect since saturday....I cut out all melbas, all fruits and have been drinking plenty of water. This sucks. I hate being such a negative nancy but I can't help it. I was supposed to only have a week left and now I have pushed it to 2 because I know I can't reach my goal. Sorry for being a whiny behiny but so FRUSTRATED!!! I have been on this diet for 24 frickin days and have only lost 9.8 lbs, with only one slip up......BOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS