Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 18 - 30 lbs gone, never to be seen or heard from again!!!

YAAAAAAY - Huge milestone reached today and I must, must celebrate! As of this morning 30.2 lbs are gone forever! Thirty sounds a whole lot more that 29 :) And forty pounds sounds a whole lot more than 30 :) So my next goal is to see the 150's by the end of the weekend and I think I can do it. I was 161.2 this morning, so with my new protocol I feel pretty good about that , I need at least 2.2 lbs in four days. After that my goal will be 151.4 which would make my total loss 40 lbs, and then the final and ultimate goal to be at least 149.6 (considered a normal weight on the bmi scale). These are my baby steps and I will celebrate each one for the next two and a half weeks that I have left on P2. I think if I am even close to 149.6 I will extend P2 until I get there. I am excited and am feeling good today.

One other cool thing. I had a picture of Whitney Thompson from America's Next Top Model for my goal picture and I am officially completely smaller than her. That makes me feel good because I think she looks great! I have lost a total of 22.5 inches measuring my chest, waist, hips, right thigh, and right arm. Thats 9, yes 9 inches from my waist and 6.5 inches from my hips. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS