Friday, August 6, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 13

Ok so sorry I didn't get a chance to blog in the past couple of days. I hate being whiny so I was letting that phase pass before I checked in again. So I was pretty frustrated for a couple of days there and then yesterday I woke up with a 1.2 lb loss. I was excited, but in doing my research I realize this round is tougher and the results aren't as good. I did set an unreal expectation of losing 22 lbs this round because I will lose a little and then nothing for two days even with following strict protocol. My body is just not liking going under 165 so I am just going to have to beat my metabolism into submission. :)

I am so excited to share this information, although the person who should get the credit will remain anonymous. I received some advice from a seasoned HCGer and I cannot wait to start it. Because it is an alteration of the protocol we won't post it on any of the discussion boards for fear of being booted off and berated by the gung hoe protocolists. This person is in her third round of HCG and is STILL LOSING A LB A DAY OR BETTER!!!!!! This is the hope that I needed! I know every body is different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for everybody, but it is definitely worth a try.

Here is the alteration:
In the morning: Jay Robb protein shake (make sure it is the one with 1 carbohydrate and 110 calories) this will replace the fruit that you would normally eat at lunch.
Lunch: 100 grams of protocol protein (chicken, steak, etc.) with your veggies. Just no fruit or melbas
Dinner: 200 grams of protocol protein and veggies (again no fruit or melbas)

So in general you are substituting your fruits and melbas with more protein. This basically takes your carbohydrate level down to nothing. Again this is off protocol so you must be very careful every body reacts differently. If you get hungry you can add an apple but then you should skip the double portion of protein at dinner or the protein shake) that way you aren't going over the 500 calories. This lady also does an all protein day with 400 grams of protein, and one day a week she does an apple day.

So I have read over and over again how slow the weight loss is on round 1 and 2 in every blog I have looked at and I was trying to reside to the fact that I would have to stay on it until the end of August and then still not be at my goal until this little tid bit fell into my lap. Needless to say I am chomping at the bit to try it. I don't know if it will be this weekend, but I will definitely start it on Monday and try it for the week. I will post my results so we can all see how it will affect me. Not to get my hopes up (really its too late), but if I was to get back up to 1 lb a day I would reach my goal by August 22, cutting a whole week out of P2. That would be awesome! Okay my hopes really are WAY up, but they gotta go somewhere! Thank you so much anonymous person!

Another reason I am ready to try a little alteration is that I woke up to 0 loss again this morning. They were devastating in Round 1 and especially devastating in Round 2 when you are trying to work with a schedule. The results that I am having just look so darn puny. I am on Day 13 and have only lost 4.8 lbs this round (not counting the six I lost from load days). I have to do something to step it up a little, I have 16 lbs to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS