Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stitch Fix #15 and a look back

So my #15 went a little like this:


 I was pretty dang happy with it.  Especially after the #14 meltdown.  I felt like the stylist really listened on this one, and the frustrations I was having.  None of these had issues with chest fit, all of them accentuated certain features that I liked, and they were all different in their own way.  Yaaaaay!  I ended up not keeping the black skinny pants, mostly because I already some Kut from Cloth which fit me waaaaay better, and I wasn't too keen on the last top, but I kept the middle three.

Sometimes humans, and yes, I am going to say women, are such fickle creatures.  And for this, StitchFix, I am sorry.  I have talked to so many friends, and I myself, have been guilty of making a statement that maybe Stitchfix isn't worth the time or the money after a relatively bad fix.  When, I would have to say out of 15 fixes I have only sent two whole ones back.  I thought a quick walk through my stitchfix history would be fun to prove this to myself.  After counting them I believe I have ended up with 14 tops, 3 pants, 3 cardigans, 2 skirts, 1 necklace, and 2 sets of earrings, give or take.  Out of all of those purchases, there is one shirt and one skirt with the tags still on them, meaning I thought I wanted them but I really didn't.  There are at least a handful of things I wish I could still get that I had returned, and the rest of the items I wear regularly.  I have learned what kind of things look good, what doesn't, and most importantly to be intentional in the way I dress my body - those things you can't really equate to a $.  I have had three friends start Stitchfix, and to my knowledge are all happy the decision.  I know I blog about it a lot, but can you tell I really like it?  Anyway, you can take a gander my past  - the good, the bad, and well, the baddest.  I am, however, sorry that my selfie taking skills have not improved...BTW, if you want to try Stitchfix, go here.  Enjoy!

#1





#2




#3




#4
#5

#6
#7 & #8 are lost in time

#9

#10


#11



#12


#13



 #14




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS