Monday, August 9, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 16

Okey Dokey...So I had a fabulous weekend, and dappled in my new "altered" protocol. I say dappled because I didn't exactly follow it. Saturday, I woke up to 1 lb loss and was super excited. I had gone out to eat my hubby and enjoyed a whole filet of beef with asparagus and onions. It was more than protocol but I didn't have a fruit or melba all day so I also enjoyed two glasses of wine. I was fully prepared for no loss Saturday, but was surprised. So Saturday I was short on time and long on errands so I sucked down two protein shakes and decided it would be my "all protein day". We cooked steaks on the grill and I ate a double portion of steak with Walden Farms Thousand Island (love it) and a glass of wine. So I did an all protein but because of the wine I think, I only lost .4. Sunday I ate at Chili's with the fam after church and got a chicken fajita with tomatoes instead of peppers and ate nearly the whole thing. For supper I just ate some lean beef and I was down .2 this morning. So total for the weekend even with the wine and double protein was 1.6. I will definitely take it! So today I begin my new altered protocol. No fruit or melbas with a protein shake and normal lunch and double portion at supper. I am excited to see the results tomorrow and hoping my protocol bends don't follow me into the week. I will certainly keep everyone posted.

Todays Weight: 163.0
Round 2 starting weight: 169.8
Total loss since beginning: 28.4
Total more to goal: 15 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS