Friday, June 4, 2010

Round 1 Phase 2 Day 25

So, last night was the first time ever I felt like I was starving. I don't know if it was something I did, or didn't do, or if its just the nature of living off of 500 calories a day for 24 days, but all I could think about was the new strawberry and golden oreo blizzard from DQ that I saw on a commercial and I wanted to tackle my husband and take away his strawberry pop tart. So, needless to say I went to bed at 8:30, and even though it was a long nights sleep it was a restless one. I feel a little better today, and have gotten my daily dose of encouragement from the facebook page. I am still concerned because my TOM has just not arrived (its been 44 days since my last one) but it seems like everyone is contributing it to the weight loss. Oh well, Onward and upward!
Here is what I ate yesterday (I know its pretty repetitive):
100 grams of grilled chicken with spices from redbook
Medium sized sliced tomato
Apple with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top
Laura's Lean Beef pattie (100 grams)
1 cup of grilled vidalia onion
10 strawberries
And to keep myself from stealing my husband's poptart - a melba toast
Lots and Lots of water

Weight loss from yesterday: -0.8 lbs Total to date: -19.8 lbs (so very close to the 2-0!)
(6.6 more to go to meet my self imposed goal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS