Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First Blog Ever...

So here it goes...For those of you that know me you may not be surprised by my blog title (it had to happen sooner or later right?) What I really mean is losing weight and the issues that come with the "W" word to begin with, but at times in my life it was a just title for my mental state:) I have actually already started my journey, but better late than ever. My hope for this blog is to have a place to hold myself accountable, and along the way to possibly save a little of some one's sanity by learning from my mistakes. I am not so self righteous as to say that I have all the answers or any for that matter, but more so than ever its about being true. Looking reality in the eye and not ashamedly or lackadaisically moving through life. Your comments good and bad or welcome as long as they are honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS