Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Round 1 Phase 3 Day 10 - God is Good

Finally, a good morning. Yesterday I was being such a negative nancy for no reason. I ate an oz. of almonds, some ham and cheese roll ups and a 10 oz steak yesterday (my version of a high protein day). After supper, even though I am still getting over my cold, I decided I needed to get out and exercise. During P2, I had missed my exercise, and bought some really nice running shoes in anticipation of Phase 3. So when my weight was bouncing around this past week and I got sick that made me a little depressed. I wanted to run for some unknown reason, so yesterday, as my husband was telling me how crazy I was for not only going running after eating a 10 oz. steak, but in 98 degree heat after not exercising for a month, I set out on the open road. Yes it was hot, but it felt so good. I just felt great to be alive and stupid for being so depressed about something so small. I thanked God for the day and for His help. I breathed in the air coming across the open field. It was just awesome. Not to mention I awoke this morning to a 2 lb loss! I just don't need to get so stressed about it. I am happy I am exercising again, and weirdly cannot wait until this afternoon when I can do it again.

LDW Weight: 169.4
Weight this morning: 168.6
0.8 lbs under LDW (YAAAAAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS