Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I HATE MAINTENANCE, I want the diet again!

Well poo. If I knew of a word worse than dissapointment I would use it. First day on maintenance I gained a pound. Did a steak day - lost .6. This morning gained another pound! So after my throwing a very childish fit, I have gained a total of 1.4 lbs. Three days on maintenance and I feel like a huge failure. Booo! Granted I am still not 2 lbs over my last weight on the drops but my mind is still set on the 165 lb goal line which means I am now 4.2 away from that. I literally was just fuming this morning. We are taught throughout this whole thing to live and die by the scale, so it cuts pretty deep when you are trying very hard.
So I broke down this morning and emailed a consultant to ask what was happening to me. I gave her the whole breakdown of what I have eaten since Sunday, and she said that I am definitely in protein starvation. That I have to focus the next three days on eating protein every three hours. Yucky...I feel like I could do without protein for years, but at least I know now what is probably happening. I am going to have to go all out on the beef and chicken another week and see what happens. I am so afraid of maintenance and gaining ANY of the weight back that I will just have to do it.
I can't take this trend going the other way!
Total weight GAIN since Sunday: 1.4 lb Total weight loss to date: -22.2 lbs

On a good note, I did take my measurements yesterday and had lost another half inch in my hips and and inch and a half in my waist from last week. For a grand total of 17.5 inches lost. Well I guess I need to go eat some more protein :( Hopefully I will have better news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS