Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Round 1 Phase 2 Day 23

Okay, so I think I have back tracked enough to get me to today. So I ended my last week with a three day stall. No fun at all. Its funny though, if I don't get a hold of myself when I don't lose a pound a day, I lose perspective so easily. I mean 17.6 so far is awesome. But as most of us on the diet know, we were lead to believe a pound a day and thats what we expect. I think it was hardest for me because I have struggled, and have not cheated even a teensy tiny bit and still nothing in three days. So yesterday, I posted some questions about a mini steak day I had been hearing about, and one of the girls said that it helped her. So, yesterday I drank my usual coffee, drank about 80 oz. of water, had a 100gram steak and a large apple at around 6:00pm and then did a detox bath. The detox bath is always ruff for me, and it hasn't really helped in the past, but I did it anyway just to say I had done everything I could. I also drank an ACV cocktail. Its not a cocktail like you think (don't I wish). I made mine with 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 cup of water, a squeeze or two of lemon juice and a packet of stevia. As is I wasn't already having a tuff time getting it down (its burns my throat) my hubby lets me know that it smells like stinky feet. So great...now thats all I can think about. SOOOOO with all of that yesterday...drum roll please.... I lost another 1.4 lbs! Yaaaaaaay! So hopefully that kicked started something, although my TOM should really be here by now and I feel as though it is looming in the distance. So total to date now: 18.6 lbs lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS