Monday, July 26, 2010

Weight Chart Through Phase 4

Okay so you can see here why I had a terrible time in Phase 3 and Phase 4. My LDW is the horizontal red line, and even though the last three days before Round 2 began I was at my LDW I was all over the map. This was due in large part to my vacation that began on the first day of phase 4. I ate (and drank whatever I wanted) and the result was 7 lbs above LDW. But after a week of working out and eating what I want (just not going crazy and NO STEAK DAYS) I was back to my LDW. So although it isn't a pretty picture, I still feel pretty good about what my metabolism is doing. Any of you out there doing the diet really should chart your progress it is very helpful to see where you are going and where you have been (no matter how ugly it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS