Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 3 - And so it begins again

Loading for the past two days has not been fun. I have constantly felt like I was going to vomit with all of the food I ate. For the past two months I have felt good, I have only felt stuffed maybe once or twice in maintenance, but my eating capacity has truly changed. I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but I, the girl who once could eat an entire pizza on my own, scoop or two of icecream for dessert, had terrible trouble eating more than 2,000 calories yesterday. I felt bloated, my jeans felt tight. It is hard emotionally to go back to that place. I tell you what, this diet takes a serious toll on the emotions. You can go from zero to estactic back to zero in the matter of days. It is so important to keep your eye on the prize. Which in my case is the way I felt after resuming normal eating habits and seeing my body want and even try to stay at my new found weight. I feel like this is the something that will finally break the cycle. Of course its easy to be in such a great mood on day 1 of the very low calorie diet, and I have yet to eat my first piece of chicken, but hey I did it last time, I can do it again. It helps to know that there are others who have done it. I can't let myself down, but I can't let them down either. Its easier to stay on track if people are holding you accountable.

So today is my 1st vlcd day and last night I was begging for it. I grilled some chicken breast last night and brought in some frozen asparagus and an orange for lunch today at work. I am preparing as best I can for the onset of headaches that I endured the first week last time. I am going to have to diet coke detox again. (I figure if that is my worst vice I am doing good) I bought some Yerba Mate tea back in maintenance but never tried it, although I had heard really good things about it. I am not a big tea drinker, I have to hold my nose when I drink the smooth move tea, but I just had a cup of hot Yerba Mate with a few drops of vanilla stevia and its awesome!!! I am really excited about that because I have read on some of the websites about how great it is as a supplement to the diet. Hopefully it will help with my headaches this first week.

So, I gained 6 whole pounds on my two load days which I am very not happy about, but I just have to tell myself to chill. I have seen on the websites where people have gained upwards of 9 lbs. I have a good feeling that those 6 pounds will be gone in a couple of days on the vlcd, so hopefully I will officially start losing by Friday. My starting weight that I will measure from is 169.4. Goal is to be 148 which is a total loss of 21.4 lbs.

Today's Weight: 175.4 lbs from start of this round: +6 (yucky) lbs to goal: 27.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS