Thursday, July 29, 2010

Round 2 Goal Pics










Okay, so, I think in pictures. Last round I used an image of plus size model Crystal Renn as my goal picture for the beach and it helped to visualize. I reached her measurements by the end of round 1, so I thought it might help to have a healthy image of what my goal (and lifetime) weight will look at the end of round 2. Here is what I found for size 10 models. I am trying to be realistic about how I will generally look. I am not trying to be skinny, never want to be skinny, but I want to be healthy. I think these girls are beautiful. They have curves but don't look fat at all (I realize this is matter of opinion). Granted they are taller than me, I am liking the way that Jen Hunter, a british plus size model, looks. Especially next to a rail thin "straight size" model. Perspective, people, perspective!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS