Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Directions

Wow...it has been so long since my last post, and my life has changed directions yet again. Its funny when I go back and read how obsessed I was with the weight, while it was a very good thing that I lost all that weight, it really wasn't healthy for me to be so focused on one thing like that. But that is the way I am, must have something to focus on until I beat it entirely in the ground... Well, the weight loss seems rather insignificant to the new focus in my life. For those of you that read my blog for that purpose: yes the diet worked, I felt great, I gained some back, and will do it again in the future, I just won't let it consume me like it did back then. I finished one of my last blogs talking about my new adventure...having a baby. And while it hasn't been the fun filled adventure I thought it would be, it has been just that so far. I fought with myself on whether or not to blog about what I am going through, specifically if it ends badly, but all in all its therapeutic for me if nothing else, and if it helps one person going through the same thing, why wouldn't I share it? SO...here's to me losing it again....through IVF.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been around during your weight loss journey but I think you did well. You succeeded on it and I believe you'll succeed in this new journey as well. You seem to be a well-driven person so I am positive with the success on this new phase in your life. Good luck and God bless..


    ~Drew

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS